Elektriker i København
We are looking for a dedicated Electronics Engineer for our client’s physics and nanofabrication laboratory in Copenhagen.
The lab is among the largest in Europe and will provide you with many opportunities to make a positive impact in highly dynamic environment of scientist and engineers trying to push the boundaries of computing.
This research program is allocated on 8 sites distributed over 3 continents.
You will be a part of a team that designs and maintains electronics for experimental computing research.
The successful candidate will have the following tasks:
- Develop and assemble analog and digital custom electronics for quantum computing research
- Microwave design
- Microwave electronics
- Assist with maintenance of complex experimental setups
- Debugging experimental setup
- Assist with maintaining an efficient lab environment.
Depending on you level of experience and the results from the experiments, your job tasks will be dynamic and might change from day to day.
We expect that the successful candidate
- Has a Master’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or Experimental Physics.
- Has hands-on experience with experience in electronics design
- Has strong organizational skills to manage s...